Our finished film opening sequence.


Our finished film opening sequence.

Tuesday 31 January 2017

R+P Post 14: Our filming arrangements

Our Filming Arrangements:
We decided to film in Noa's house, as it fitted the bill for the Lerone family's home, as it is a medium sized family house.To transport the kit I got assistance form my dad, who picked me up from school with it, and was able to drive me to Noa's with it on the day of the shoot. We had already had our shoot-arrangements form signed off earlier in the week.
Our Test-shoot arrangements form.
On the day of the shoot I arrived at Noa's at 9:00 in the morning. This allowed us to get started early and be prepared and ready for when the actors arrived at 9:30. We choose to shoot on a Sunday as it was the best fit for our actors and Noa and I.

For the Main-shoot:
For the main shoot we decided not to change any of the decisions we had made in the Test-shoot arrangements form as it had all worked quite well. One element we did decided to change was the actor, and the day. After re-casting our main actor, we also changed the day of filming, as the Saturday better fit for our new actor.

Overall I feel that our arrangements went well as the shoot was a success, and we managed to finish our filming in a good amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment